The Mansion Festival is getting closer and closer. After living great days in México, i list 5 reasons you can't miss visiting the country.
1. People: The level of friendliness of the Mexican people is among the highest in the world.
2. Food: I can't say enough about the freshness, flavors, diversity, and quality of Mexican food. I'ts just impressive!
3. Indigenous culture: Spending time in the country, I developed a love for, and a fascination with, Mexico's indigenous culture. The textiles are beautifully
4. The music: From mariachi to modern rock and deep eletronic music, Mexico pulses with infectious tunes.
5. Architectural ruins: Mexico is home to some of the richest archaeological sites in the world. Thousands of pyramids dot its landscape, with the most famous near Tulum (45min away from Playa del Carmen, where Arena takes place). To begin to comprehend the knowledge and vision it took to construct these will take your breath away.
I know, know you fell in love and want to come. Welcome: