Contact us:

Any question, comment or suggestion? Please don't hesitate to contact us.


Madrid
Spain

+34 658572837

Enjoy the best parties around the world with all the confort and making new friends

Disfruta las mejores fiestas del mundo con todo el confort y nuevos amigos

Aproveite as melhores festas do mundo com o máxico de conforto e novos amigos

 

Details & Book

The Mansion Tel Aviv:

israel-flag.jpg

7 nights (june 9-16) at The Mansion/Metropolitan, a renewed, nice and well located place in the center of the action. More.

*  Additional or less days upon request

Daily breakfast

Free wi-fi

Tour at The Old Jaffa +  jewish dinner + wine at the Abrage restaurant,  a very nice place with exquisite food

Forever Tel Aviv wristband (access to all parties)

More:

Interacting with other guys from all over the globe, much probably your next friends (see who is coming)

A host  who will be staying at The Mansion, connect the team, and will provide all information and assistance to make your trip the very best experience

Options:

Private transfer from/to airport:  ($70 per transfer, up to 3 people per car)

✔  Water Park Party ticket (tba)

7 days subscription at Pure gym, a quite centrally located and probably the gayest gym in town (US$ 50)

Remember: there is a gym at The Metropolitan Hotel

Gay Bus to the Dead Sea (US$80)
Trip includes: VIP Bus, Camel ride in the Negev Desert, buffet lunch at Ein Bokek – Dead Sea Resort, Private Dead Sea beach relaxation and more. we will go together

Gay Bus to Jerusalem (US$ 120)
Trip includes: VIP bus, certified tour guide, entrance fees to all sites, Authentic Middle Eastern Lunch, Visit to Yad Vashem Museum. we will go together

 

Click and check our suggested itinerary


Package Rates:

Special

Traveling alone? Not for long. Beyond interacting with all other guests  in our Mansion you may:

  1. Book a single place in a double bed bedroom. We'll place you together with another guest with a similar profile to yours and will introduce you both virtually before you arrive.  

  2. Book a double bedroom for yourself and add a second guest until arrival, just paying for the difference.

Book now

Instructions:

 

1 - Fill the form below with all information regarded to your reservation

2 - Pay the reservation fee, a paypal invoice which will be sent to your registered email with 30% of package without the optionals. The remain 70% package ammount plus optionals must be paid in cash when you arrive. (packages costs from US$ 919 to US$ 1599)

Important: If you are sharing a room with friends, please select one person in the group to make the payment: the ammount charged will be 30% of the total group package.  If you are coming alone and are sharing the room with a guest in the same situation, you must pay 30% of your stay (1 person)

3- After your booking confirmation, answer a second email regarded to your profile and the questions we will send you to make your experience more meaningful.  Your friends will receive the same email.

4- Pay the 70% remain ammount upon your arrive in cash (US dollars or euros)

Important: If your group is arriving in different hours, we kindly ask the responsable for the reservation to pay the remain group ammount together.

Booking responsable
Booking responsable
single / double / triple / quad. Single or double beds?
If you are coming alone and want to share a room, type "sharing with another guy"
Amenities
(If tou are coming with the friends and you guys want the same amenities, click all the same at the bottom. if there are different requests, please say how many of each offer you guys want. If you are no sure yet, you can decide closer to your arrival.
Say how many of each service you will need

Additional information

  • Guests must be 18 or older.

  • Prices per person in Single, Double or Triple room basis, subject to change, variability or availability.

  • Check-in at 13 pm and check-out at 12 pm (noon).

  • Confirmation Policy:  You must pay a 30% reservation fee (PayPal) and email the acceptance form to the themansionexperience@gmail.com in order to accept and confirm your place. The other 70% must be paid in cash (US dolars) when you arrive.

  • Cancellation policy: from now until 30 days to travel, 50% of penalty; 30 days to travel, 80% of penalty; 15 days or less to travel, 100% of penalty.

  • Changes or exchanges of guests will be accepted.

All the guests must permit The Mansion, without further obligation to the company, to use their names, voices or photographes in print and electronic communications, publications, media relations and advertising. If you don't want us to use your image, please let us know.

Remember: the main rule is you live great days at The Mansion
— Diogo, the host