Contact us:

Any question, comment or suggestion? Please don't hesitate to contact us.


Madrid
Spain

+34 658572837

Enjoy the best parties around the world with all the confort and making new friends

Disfruta las mejores fiestas del mundo con todo el confort y nuevos amigos

Aproveite as melhores festas do mundo com o máxico de conforto e novos amigos

 

Reservar

The Mansion Mykonos - 8 diárias

 Quarta-feira , 17 agosto 2015 —  quarta-feira, 25 agosto 2016

Preço por pessoa (quarto duplo): 1349

Preço por pessoa (quarto triplo): 1149

Preço por pessoa (quarto individual): 2200

 

Importante: Todos os quartos da The Mansion têm uma cama de casal ou duas de solteiro. Favor comunicar sua preferência para confirmarmos a disponibilidade

*mais ou menos dias sob demanda

Para converter euros por Reais,  clique aqui


Reserve

1 - Preencha o formulário abaixo

2 - Depois de enviar o formulário, você receberá no email registrado um Paypal referente a 30% do valor do pacote escolhido para pagamento. Veja aqui como funciona o Paypal. Você também pode optar por realizar o pagamento em até 3x (sendo a última até no dia da chegada a The Mansion) por Paypal ou por transferência bancária.

Importante: Se você estiver vindo em grupo, escolha uma pessoa para ser a responsável pelo pagamento integral dos participantes

3-  Cerca de um mês antes do início da The Mansion, você receberá um email sobre seu perfil para ser compartilhado entre todos os participantes. Também será convidado a participar de grupos de facebook e de whatsapp referentes à experiência.

4- Lembre-se de pagar o restante acordado do grupo na chegada, em dinheiro (dólares ou euros)

Importante: se seu grupo estiver chegando em diferente horas, pedimos ao líder do grupo para realizar o pagamento integral de todos na sua chegada.

Reserva Mykonos? Pergunta sobre Mykonos?
Responsável pela reserva *
Responsável pela reserva
name and email

Special

Hotness rewards:  Get a 5% off if you joined or will join one of our 2015 prior editions and 10% if you joined two or more (Playa del Carmen, Florianópolis, Tel Aviv). Promotion valid until may 31.

Group of three or more people? Ask for accomodation options and discount prices.

Travellig alone? Not for too long. Besides staying with the other guests at The Mansion, we offer you two accomodation types:

  1. You can book a room to share with another single. We will then put you together with someone of your age and profile in the same room.
  2. You can of course also pay for your room for single occupancy. In that case, until 1 day before you arrival you can give us the name of a person joining you in your room and just pay the difference between 1-2 room occupancy.

Terms and Conditions:

  • Guests must be 18 or older.

  • Prices per person in Double or Triple room basis, subject to change, variability or availability.

  • Check-in at 13 pm and check-out at 12 pm (noon).

  • Confirmation Policy:  You must pay a 30% reservation fee (PayPal) and email the acceptance form to the themansionexperience@gmail.com in order to accept and confirm your place. The other 70% must be paid in cash (euros) when you arrive.

  • Cancellation policy: from now until 30 days to travel, 50% of penalty; 30 days to travel, 80% of penalty; 15 days or less to travel, 100% of penalty.

  • Changes or exchanges of guests will be accepted.

All the guests must permit The Mansion, without further obligation to the company, to use their names, voices or photographes in print and electronic communications, publications, media relations and advertising. If you don't want us to use your image, please let us know.


 

The Mansion experience:

  • Faça novas amizades
  •  8 noites na The Mansion
  • Transportes ao aeroporto
  • Pulseira XLsior (valor 250 euros)
  • 5 dias academia
  • Café da manhã diário
  • Jantar grego de boas-vindas
  • Bebidas não alcoólicas durante toda a estadia
  • Um anfitrião 24h disponível
  • Festas privadas
  • Diversão garantida

Check: 19/08/2014

Check Out: 26/08/2014

 

 

 

📞 Got a question? Don’t hesitate.  +5581-98640.6509 (phone/whatsapp)

themansionexperience@gmail.com

Open 24/7