Contact us:

Any question, comment or suggestion? Please don't hesitate to contact us.


Madrid
Spain

+34 658572837

Enjoy the best parties around the world with all the confort and making new friends

Disfruta las mejores fiestas del mundo con todo el confort y nuevos amigos

Aproveite as melhores festas do mundo com o máxico de conforto e novos amigos

 

Prices / Book

The Mansion Mykonos - 9 nights*

 

 Wednesday , August 23 2017 — friday,  september 1 2017

Price per person (single room): 2899 euros

Price per person (double room): 1649 euros

Price per person (triple room): 1349 euros

Travellig alone? Not for too long. You can book a room to share with another (1/2) single. We will then put you together with someone of your age and profile in the same room.

* Extra days before and after The Mansion upon request

To convert to USD or your local currency click here

 

Room Map

Bedroom 1 -  double bed - en-suite
Bedroom 2 - 1 double - en-suite
Bedroom 3 - 1 double - en-suite
Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single - en-suite
Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single - shared bathroom with bedroom 6
Bedroom 6 - 1 double , 1 sleep sofa /futon - shared bathroom with bedroom 5

Hurry up and pick the best places!!!

All the rooms at The Mansion are comfortable, but some of them are ensuites and other no. The guests who book first will get the best rooms.


Book now

Instructions:

1 - Fill the form below

2 - Pay a 30% reservation fee, a TransferWise invoice which will be sent to your registered email. (Click here and see TransferWise works). Another option is through bank transference.

Important: If you are sharing a room with a friend, please select one person in the group to make the payment: the ammount charged will be 30% of the total group package.  If you are coming alone and sharing a room with a guest in the same situation, you must pay 30% of your stay

3- After paying receiving your booking confirmation, answer a second email regard to your profile and questions we will send you to make your experience more meaningful.  Your roomate(s) will receive the same questionary.

4- Pay the 70% remain ammount upon your arrive in cash (euros)

Important: If your group is arriving in different hours, we kindly ask the responsable for the reservation to pay the remain group ammount when arriving to The Mansion

 

Booking responsable *
Booking responsable
name and email

Special

Hotness rewards:  Get a 5% off if you joined join one of our prior editions or will join the next one

Group of three or more people? Ask for accomodation options and discount prices.

Travellig alone? Not for too long. Besides staying with the other guests at The Mansion, we offer you two accomodation types:

  1. You can book a room to share with another single. We will then put you together with someone of your age and profile in the same room.
  2. You can of course also pay for your room for single occupancy. In that case, until 1 day before you arrival you can give us the name of a person joining you in your room and just pay the difference between 1-2 room occupancy.

Terms and Conditions:

  • Guests must be 18 or older.

  • Prices per person in Double or Triple room basis, subject to change, variability or availability.

  • Check-in at 13 pm and check-out at 12 pm (noon).

  • Confirmation Policy:  You must pay a 30% reservation fee (TransferWise) and email the acceptance form to the themansionexperience@gmail.com in order to accept and confirm your place. The other 70% must be paid in cash (euros) when you arrive.

  • Cancellation policy: from now until 30 days to travel, 50% of penalty; 30 days to travel, 80% of penalty; 15 days or less to travel, 100% of penalty.

All the guests must permit The Mansion, without further obligation to the company, to use their names, voices or photographes in print and electronic communications, publications, media relations and advertising. If you don't want us to use your image, please let us know.


 

The Mansion experience:

  • Make new friends
  • 9 night luxury accommodation
  • Airport shuttles
  • XLsior wristband (value 280 euros)
  • One week gym pass
  • Daily breakfast
  • Welcome greek dinner
  • Soft drinks
  • A 24/7 avaliable host
  • Private parties
  • Unbridled fun
 

📞 Got a question? Don’t hesitate.  +34658572837 (phone/whatsapp)

themansionexperience@gmail.com

Open 24/7