Contact us:

Any question, comment or suggestion? Please don't hesitate to contact us.


Madrid
Spain

+34 658572837

Enjoy the best parties around the world with all the confort and making new friends

Disfruta las mejores fiestas del mundo con todo el confort y nuevos amigos

Aproveite as melhores festas do mundo com o máxico de conforto e novos amigos

 

The Mansion - brazilian Carnival 2014

1559225_10151829455052274_1725662503_o.jpg

Imagine living the Brazilian Carnival (Feb 28 - Mar 5) at one of its most popular tourist destinations, especially for gay men: Florianópolis, or "Floripa" as the city is also known, the beautiful capital of Santa Catarina, one of three states in the south of the country...

... staying at a stunning Mansion...

✔ 5 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms

 2 extra bathrooms

 Air conditioning in all the rooms

✔ Heated swimming pool 

Jacuzzi

✔ Hot tub

High-speed Internet 

✔ Home theather

Parking for three cars 

✔  Full kitchen

✔ Sauna


...in the center of the action: a walk way from Mole, the gay beach, and the main parties: The Week and We Party...


Captura de Tela 2014-01-09 às 23.21.53.png

 

 

Captura de Tela 2014-01-15 às 17.37.37.png

We Party, the biggest party in Spain, is going for the first time to the brazilian Carnival.

 

 

Diogo is your host at The Mansion Florianópolis

Diogo is your host at The Mansion Florianópolis

 

 

... a brazilian host who will be staying at The Mansion, connect the team, and will provide all information and assistance to make your trip the very best experience...

... and the most important: interacting with other guys from all over the globe, much probably your next friends.

Captura de Tela 2014-01-12 às 23.59.23.png
Get connected with the virtual world without forgetting the real one.
— The Mansion's doorman

Hurry up and book today. There is just 12 hot spots at The Mansion. Contact Diogoyour host , for booking or any further question.

Experience:

✔  Five nights (feb 28 - mar 4) at one of the best houses in Florianópolis, the biggest Gay Carnival in Brazil

✔  High-speed wireless internet access

✔Access to a gym located inside the condo 

✔ All Inclusive system (health breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus snacks and soft drinks).

✔ Airport shuttle

The best:

✔ Interacting with other guys from all over the globe

 ✔ Private parties

✔ A 24/7 avaliable host to take care of every detail

Price per person (room for two people):

Captura de Tela 2014-01-11 às 12.36.53.png

* Group of three or more people? Ask for accomodation options and discount price.

Optional:

Extra nights and complements (on request).

Terms and Conditions:

 Prices per person in a double room.

Check-in at 10am and check-out at 6pm.

Confirmation Policy:  You must pay a 30% reservation fee (PayPal email) and email the acceptance form to the themansionexperience@gmail.com in order to accept and confirm your place. The other 70% must be paid when you arrive.

Cancelation Policy: 45 days of travel, no fine; 30 days of travel, a fine of 50%; 15 days of travel, a fine of 100%.

All the guests must permit The Mansion, without further obligation to the company, to use their names, voices or photographes in print and electronic 
communications, publications, media relations and advertising. 

 

Remember: the main rule is you live great days at The Mansion
— The Mansion's doorman