Contact us:

Any question, comment or suggestion? Please don't hesitate to contact us.


Madrid
Spain

+34 658572837

Enjoy the best parties around the world with all the confort and making new friends

Disfruta las mejores fiestas del mundo con todo el confort y nuevos amigos

Aproveite as melhores festas do mundo com o máxico de conforto e novos amigos

 

Book now

Captura de Tela 2014-05-16 às 06.00.20.png

The Mansion, Gay Pride TLV - 7 nights

 Tuesday, June 10, 2014 Sunday, June 16, 2014

 

 Prices per person:

  Price               Room        Bed                                Bathroom    Offer code


  890 euros      Shared      Single (or 1/2 double)     Shared       T

  990 euros      Shared      Double (1 person)           Shared       L

 1230 euros     Private      Double (1 person)           Private       V

Which offer (T, L or V) *
Which offer (T, L or V)

Terms and Conditions:

 Prices per person

Check-in at 13pm and check-out at 1pm.

Confirmation Policy:  You must pay a 30% reservation fee (PayPal email) and email the acceptance form to the themansionexperience@gmail.com in order to accept and confirm your place. The other 70% must be paid in cash (euros or dollars) when you arrive.

Cancelation Policy:

15 days of travel (may 25), no fine;

10 days of travel ( june 1) , a fine of 50%;

7 days of travel (june 3), a fine of 100%.

All the guests must permit The Mansion, without further obligation to the company, to use their names, voices or photographes in print and electronic 
communications, publications, media relations and advertising.