Porto de Galinhas
Porto de Galinhas is the gate to paradise, and the country agrees; the beach was voted the most popular the past eleven years consecutively. A vacation here is truly a magical experience.
Porto de Galinhas is located in Ipojuca,which is off the southern coast of Pernambuco. PE offers more than 18 kilometers of beautiful white beachers and is just close enough to the buzz of the city. It is easily accessible and just 50 kilometers from Guararapes International Airport in Recife. There are seven continuous beaches that boast natural pools and beautiful coral aquarium banks. Truly a sight to be seen.
What activities are there to do?
There will be no shortage of fun in Porto de Galinahs. The optional activities are endless, and some are offered by the EPICA Festival:
- EDM Buggy Caravon Beach Tour
- Jetski, raft, and biking hires
- Surfing at Cupe & Maracaípe
- Snorkel or dive the natural pools of Porto de Galinhas
- Meet the Sea Horse - an endangered specie - in a visit to the Hippocampus project in Maracaípe
- Rent an ATV at the Skatepark
- Enjoy the lively downtowns in the village of All Saints, Maracaípe and diverse restaurants and bars
- Shop at the Fisherman's Village in the Pordo de Galinhas center
- Walk the beachfront mar.decoraisespecial.com ??