Contact us:

Any question, comment or suggestion? Please don't hesitate to contact us.


Madrid
Spain

+34 658572837

Enjoy the best parties around the world with all the confort and making new friends

Disfruta las mejores fiestas del mundo con todo el confort y nuevos amigos

Aproveite as melhores festas do mundo com o máxico de conforto e novos amigos

 

Book

The Mansion Barcelona - 12 nights

Check in Tuesday, August 6th 2014 - Check out Tuesday, August 19th 2014

Price per apartment (accommodates 4 guests, for 12 nights, with all services informed included)

Apartment                   Price                 Price per person                                     

Casa Borbó                4.800 euros      1250 (4 people)

Casa San Miquel       4.400 euros      1100 (4 people)

Casa Bruguera          3.900 euros      975  (4 people)

If you're interested in make a reservation, you should pay in advance 30% of the complete booking in Reais. The remaining 70% should be paid in euros (cash) during check in to The Mansion or via international bank transfer at least 4 working days prior to arrival (ask for details).


Special promotions and discounts:

 

Are you a previous The Mansion guest? Get 5% discount per each edition you've been a guest.

 

Traveling alone? Not for long. Beyond interacting with all other guests from all the apartments in our headquarters you may:

  1. Book a single place in a double bed bedroom. We'll place you together with another guest with a similar profile to yours and will introduce you both virtually before you arrive.  
  2. Book a double bedroom for yourself and add a second guest until arrival, just paying for the difference.

The apartments count with one double bed in a bedroom and sofa-beds in the living room.

 

Book now:

 

 

Infomações Importantes:

  • Os hóspedes devem ter mais de 21 anos

  • Preços por pessoa em quarto privado ou compartilhado,  sujeito a alteração, variação e disponibilidade

  • Check-in às 13h e check-out ao meio-dia

  • Pagamento: 30% no ato da reserva (PayPal enviado para o email cadastrado) e 70% restantes pagos em espécie na chegada

          Cancelamento:

  1. Até 15/07, 50% de pena

  2. Depois de 15/07, 100% de pena

Ao participar da The Mansion, os hóspedes automaticamente permitem a utlização da sua imagem em matérias promocionais online a impressos. Caso você não queira aparecer, por favor comunicar no ato da reserva.

📞 Dúvidas? Não hesite em nos ligar

+34-6585.72837 (fone/whatsapp)

Nome *
Nome

Respondemos em menos de 12h