Contact us:

Any question, comment or suggestion? Please don't hesitate to contact us.


+34 658572837

Enjoy the best parties around the world with all the confort and making new friends

Disfruta las mejores fiestas del mundo con todo el confort y nuevos amigos

Aproveite as melhores festas do mundo com o máxico de conforto e novos amigos


Details & Book

The Mansion México includes:


Staying six nights at The Mansion, a very nice and cozzy space located in the center of the action more

* Check for additional days upon request

Arena wristband (access to all 13 parties)

* Bought your bracelet already? Don't worry, we will subtract US$ 150 from your package price

Private parties at The Mansion (the best!!!)

Daily healthy breakfast + healthy drinks all the day

Welcome mexican dinner

✔ A 24/7 available host who will take care of the guests and connect them

And the best:

Make new friends from all over the world



✔ Day Trip to Tulum (details soon) US$ 70

5 days gym access  US$ 50

Airport shuttles US 100

Book information


1 - Fill the form below

2 - Pay in advance 10% of the complete booking through a paypal sent to your registered email

Important: If you are sharing a room with friends, please select one the group to make the payment: the ammount charged will be 10% of the room.  If you are coming alone and are sharing the room with guy in the same situation, you must pay 10% of your stay.

3- Answer the email regarded to your profile and questions to make your experience more meaningful

4- Pay the 90% remain ammount upon your arrive in cash (US dollars) or credit card

Important: If the group is arriving in different hours, we kindly ask you to any of team to pay the remain ammount individually.

Book responsable *
Book responsable
name and email
You can use this space to let us know how many people in the group are taking any of our facilities
Amenities / facilities

Traveling alone?

Not for long. Beyond interacting with all other guests from all the apartments in our headquarters you may:

  1. Book a single place in a double bed bedroom. We'll place you together with another guest with a similar profile to yours and will introduce you both virtually before you arrive.  
  2. Book a double bedroom for yourself and add a second guest until arrival, just paying for the difference.

Additional information

  • Guests must be 18 or older.

  • Prices per person in Single, Double or Triple room basis, subject to change, variability or availability.

  • Check-in at 13 pm and check-out at 12 pm (noon).

  • Confirmation Policy:  You must pay a 30% reservation fee (PayPal) and email the acceptance form to the in order to accept and confirm your place. The other 70% must be paid in cash (US dolars) when you arrive.

  • Cancellation policy: from now until 30 days to travel, 50% of penalty; 30 days to travel, 80% of penalty; 15 days or less to travel, 100% of penalty.

  • Changes or exchanges of guests will be accepted.

All the guests must permit The Mansion, without further obligation to the company, to use their names, voices or photographes in print and electronic communications, publications, media relations and advertising. If you don't want us to use your image, please let us know.